Monday, September 26, 2011

   If somebody were to start a business today I believe they would try to start up a Strategic Alliance. I say that because to me if they do that they are already ahead of the game. Whoever they choose to make this alliance, that company is most likely already famous for their product and or service  and all the new business owner has to is introduce his/her product and or service and become famous also. This alliance will work if both partners know how to play their cards right. When I say that I mean split the profit fairly and don't get to stingy over the customers.The goal of this trend is to get more customers to buy their product so I chose this trend because this is the  smartest and quickest way to grad and keep customers because as long as both company's are together they both make money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment